Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pulse In Stomach Pregnancy

Writings Gold Award

I just got another award I'm so happy! XD thanks to the nice Kanon that this is the second award gives me * 0 * X every time I get another prize I think "surely this is the last u. uX" but not well, I'm glad that people ayan if you like my blog * ¬ * X
Well changing the subject wanted to apologize for not being the blog updated as often as before, the classes do not allow me as I would like T ¬ TX and I have a feeling continue so for some time but ash as continue taking time to blog ^ ^ X

Now if the prize ...



1. C itar who gave it

Kanon, not Yuru Asia: The kingdom of selfishness

2. Say seven weird / different from you:

-only The love of my life since I have 7 years old up today and forever is my Ken better known as Kenshin Himura * ¬ * X (not noticed almost right? XD)
"I think animals are more deserving of life humans (sound cruel, but humans often do things that hurt the other CONSCIOUS convenience but the animals do to survive. Apart from that we are destroying the planet u. uX)
- One of my dreams is to have 28 cats * 0 * X (and just took 5 T_ TX)
"I repeat almost all animes I've seen over and over and over and over again XD
"I love watching movies of terror but only if I see one in my house e. EX
"I hate the beach and leave my house -.- X
I do not like having a partner, always amount the fourth world war ¬ ¬ X

3. Present awards to other blogs:

winds of fate manga
little bit of everything ANIME
My space anime
Mangas Yaoi Yuu
Anthology Yaoi
Ave Fansub Kamisama
Little Devil Cafe
Hitomi fujoshi
Nyappy Yaoi

Enjoy ^ ^ X Prize

0 comments:

Post a Comment