Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Painkillers Before Waxing

Premiooo! Gold Yuuko

I just got an award from Kardis THANKS FOR THE PRIZE! I really expected more that is just 3 months ago to create the blog and I have 4 awards from people who like my blog all ugly XD NAAA not lie, they are much appreciated ^ _ ^ X

I also take this opportunity to thank those who visit my blog and this also I say this because very soon be 1000 visits received ! * 0 * X not seriously did not expect much you care! * 0 * X

Well now, if ... PRIZE! XD







The rules for the award to be valid are very simple:

1) Add a little blurb about what you think of the award and its gratitude staff.
First of all to thank Kardis has been so nice always leaving a comment and your opinion that I love: D it helps me improve the blog to know your opinions ^ ^ X and therefore good This award is for you to make nice comments and motivate me to continue to post on the blog.

2) Set the page of the user you I give .
Vientosdeldestinomanga Visit his blog that is great! * 0 * X

3) Choose 3 blogs to those who award the prize

Dinamo Well that's all for now, enjoy ^ ^ X Prize

0 comments:

Post a Comment