Monday, September 1, 2008

Ads For Church Anniversary

Premiering Blog * 0 *

Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa * 0 * Now if I'm officially debuting new Blog * 0 *!
ground The truth I always go to these things xD, but I saw some themes as kawaiiiiiis that I could not resist x ////// x Ò.ó good I decided it was not a bad idea for me a blog Fandubs * 0 *!!!! So Ò.ó and I have a nice place to disturb and break their eardrums and glasses and cups and glasses and etc * w *!

xD Just do not worry with what it take to make a fandub xD the trouble is ephemeral and intermediate long silence-w-harmonic ... Above all I apologize to everyone I ever hope is that u__u University exploited me in fact I have too T_T now three deliveries for morning and all T___T!! but uu BUEE will try to make them as soon as possible ... Gomen! Ò.ó !!!...

xD For the more masochistic and if they did not see them leave the link in my channel: http://mx.youtube.com/user/BeMyCaprice
videito
and also on my last fandub xD



I think that's all for now! * 0 * xD see you someday ... if I upgrade Ò.ó!!

* 0 *!

PD: no idea because I do not get what the comments tell me xD but anything in the chat *-* strange reason that is slow .... xD well worth it for the nice skin xD even if odd configuration ...

Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment