Sunday, January 3, 2010

Solutions To Financial Accounting Libby

Love me hard

Manga




Manga Name: Love me hard
Author: Honjou Rie
Volumes: 1
Language: English
Fansub: Aino
Server: PapidShare
Weight: 46.56 MB

Synopsis: Dive in demonic desire a student with a salary man. The main story revolves around a high school student who has constumbre to tame your partner, but having lost a little hope and without expecting anything good, he decides to stay with an older man he met on the Internet. Seeing is decided ... he will be your new pet.

Download:

Here

Warning:
This manga is yaoi gender (male / male) if you do not like this kind do not criticize or download .



! Happy New Year to all! ^ 0 ^ X lately sorry that I have made many post yaoi (for those who do not like) but I'm trabanjando other animes post shoujo and shonen but I are taking time and I put the post with all links downloads and not gradually as often I do: P
Well this manga is one of my favorites is very hard and the guy is really cute * ¬ * X

0 comments:

Post a Comment