Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How Do You Do A Grecian

hallacas

already a good amount of time without writing here, but you feel like writing intact, I am ready to resume my blog, to remember him, and I realize that you spent points since May , when I wrote (so far) my only post 2009. I think if you keep putting off doing things that are enjoyed, the year is over and nothing was done, and at the end of the year, the complaints are not worth anything.

This Christmas in particular, people seem to walk with less courage to meet, but oddly enough, still buying like crazy. I have the impression (and I have not found the warm water) that people assume December as a stressful event, and not as it should be enjoyment.

a few years now, had ceased to be involved Christmas activities in the house, except those involving food. My excuse was "having become tired at the end of the year" and "a legitimate right to rest in the few days off every month 12." Gradually ceased to participate, and enjoy doing activities that small at this time.

2 days ago, and without intending to, I had to "move" the birth of a corner of my house (where he passed almost unnoticed) * to a more visible, where he had religiously installed the last 27 years. I took my time and was arranging different parts, new (different characters of a town) and the known (in addition to the basic shapes of pottery, the inevitable sheep, and a bridge that I rescued from oblivion), and I remembered the last time he had been part of this For many years, well that was something I enjoyed doing this as a child. Already established is a promise that next year will be drawn bigger, and I'll be so directly.

To date I have not eaten bread or ham hallacas, I have not run out to spend the profits like crazy in excessive shopping, but if I've really enjoyed has been the time, that as simple as it seems, proved to be very significant.

* This year, the birth was unsuccessfully installed in a room, almost hidden by a chair. Given that the test did not work, it was decided to move him to his usual place.

DISCLAIMER: The author reserves the right to write cheesy contents on the occasion of the Christmas festivities in development.

0 comments:

Post a Comment