Monday, October 19, 2009

How To Fill Drinkwell Platinum?



Artbook



Name Artbook: Junjou Romantica Illustration Collection
Author:
Shungiku
Nakamura Genre: Yaoi

Images: 68

Quality: Excellent

Size:
22.57 mb
Server: MegaUpload

Download:


Here


Warning: As will this blog has a variety of genres and content can not avoid that not everyone will like some post that will place in this case it is artbook yaoi gender ie male / female, if you do not like genre please refrain from downloading or criticize: /



lately sorry that I could not update much gomen!, I see the survey vote that I placed above all by the anime, manga and artbook so far so I dedicate most of all these categories :) beginning with this ... good despite the fact that he had already placed shonen-ai post I must say that this is the first post that I put on yaoi which denies not love me, so you need to time publishes about it. Junjou Romantica is my favorite yaoi * 0 * X so below is very Provably put them both the anime and manga, meanwhile enjoy this artbook ^ 0 ^ X

0 comments:

Post a Comment