Sunday, April 13, 2008

Columbus Ships Description Parts




STUDY FOR PEDRO ARANDA
AWAKENING ASTUDILLO


dawn and I can sleep.
depends on the commitments you have, I stand by my own will or against my will.
not need a third alternative: the case of sleepwalking. Today
all calls to be entrepreneurial, ie make my decisions.
The enthusiasm also depend on whether I identify myself, I like that I will perform the task.
Why study? also depend on if I identify with what they are studying. I believe this is the critical point that is often missing.
What really motivates me to study?.
If I wake up my love for knowledge, everything else will come easily.
sense of curiosity magnetizing knowledge.
But, it seems like Antonio Machado said that everyday life is passing, running over time or distant future dream, and then proclaims: "The most important is:
Awakening! ".
Plato in his allegory immortalized argued that while we are in our caves (locked in our paradigms) can not go to see the light of the realities and follow hot on each other, which sleepwalkers walking.
Emperor Hadrian Augustus wrote a glowing assertion:
"The real place of birth is one where we first look with a smart look."
Our Greco Latino cultural cradle called the know "scientia" - science, and commanded:
"Know thyself."
Therefore, in strict logic "science without a subject not object."
The person goes into the nature of things, the view and they also discover their own potential.
"Life is a fish ready to be a bird," dealt P. Neruda.
intelligent winged heart on the matter, transparency: in the hands of the craftsman, scientist, technician, artist, on sport skills, and those expressing words like seeds fertilized human lives.
All train, refine their talents and add to the creative work that went into that "big bang."
In these pages, first what I offer you my experiences and ideas that are incorporated as my blood circulating throughout the text. After listening to the weather
valoric conditions we breathe and we directly affect our performance as a student.
If we disclose personal reflections, the dialoguing, would clear the fog that we plumbed the willingness to study.
The tree requires the quality of land, fertilizer, their environment to strengthen their roots and fruits. Your talents
for developers, you also need to see what's around you, and you can assume, star in your development.
Then you partake of my reflections on what our eyes.
"Seeing is reborn." View to study, study to see.
also for the talks, "as we see, we are. "
I see the color of my glasses, crystals are myself.
I continue to show you that studying is not to please the family, society, even to "get" good grades and disclosed to raise a few tenths (a few tenths marked places!).
the athlete looking to play more board scores, who delivered the game itself, its performance will be minimal.
Our virtuoso pianist Claudio Arrau said that he forgot the audience during their concerts.
is neither more nor less than the activity that allows me to star in my life.
need to breathe to live, (no one can breathe for me, artificial respiration is just so that I regain my autonomy), well, fresh air study is to understand my world, understand the tireless human labor that now allows me to enjoy their progress.
The more you study, plus walk through the world with my own legs, the more I give back what I received. Plant
my intelligence, to forge the will of my soul, my experiences
deepen, enrich my human relationships are for today and tomorrow evergreen nutrients. Go
our deep admiration for people who are lacking of resources have been and are light for their society. It should be recalled
Beethoven whose deafness did not stop in and begins to sublimate their music.
A Stephen Hawkins with his almost total immobility scathing send us a scientist.
From them we learn and many people, is growing and inner wealth, the lifeblood of human existence.
But most interesting is not spectacular, is that whoever you take your reins of your horse. Life is played from moment to moment.
not be subject to the future, get ready "for when I get to be great."
Who can ensure you will live tomorrow or a few hours?. Becoming
starts now and we are subjects of the future and attract the future, we began to live in our veins, in our present.
you leave two chapters with detailed and specific guidelines for how to study, learning to learn, how to assimilate what you learn. Eating
undigested not work, studying internally unprocessed what real study is not to let my learning. We also
transfer my experience when my ex - students studying in computer pioneer: it is essential to agree and take responsibility for a team to study procedures. Learning to complement
, weaving work with others, we wake up the values \u200b\u200bthat our society needs today and for their shortcomings, competition is more prevalent collaboration.
My final pages are my thoughts on what our hands.
The Greeks said that man is intelligent because he has hands or hands because it's smart.
There are few facts of our civilization for which the potential of our hands would wither before the reign of technological mediations and virtual
I wish that these pages will help you build your own tools to erguirte in the world.
But, it is essential to take another step. Our eyes, our spirit is to look beyond our horizons, look beyond the things that we will have obtained.
There are few people who have reached the tops of their aspirations, and then navigate a maze bleak.
Thirst being, our thirst for the spirit is from other waters.
In this wonderful planet we live just a few years compared to thousands upon thousands of centuries that precede us: Be now my awakening to life itself. Participate
consciousness of the universe, its organic harmony is the most rewarding right and duty of everyone.
Our social responsibility and teach each other is commensurate with the nature intimate concert.

0 comments:

Post a Comment